Tunisia: Monastir and much more ...
Well located in a central region of Tunisia, Monastir is an excellent base for visiting the majority of Tunisia's towns and major sites. Two or three days will be enough to discover the main places of interest in the north of the country, while two-daytours are available to explore the regions of the south, either along the coast or heading inland.
Monastir and its surrounding towns
Travelling from Monastir, You can discover the towns as Sidi Bou Said, Tunis, Carthage, Sousse, Kairouan and many others ...
The app's program :
- The cities of Tunisia from Monastir with comments, pictures and map locations
(Kairouan, Mahdia, Hammamet and Nabeuf, Sidi Bou Said, Tunis, Carthage, Gabes and Matmata, El Jem, Sfax, Sousse, Port El Kantaoui, Gafsa, Tozeur, Nefta).
- The city of Monastir and the opening hours of places to visit.
- The Ribat, the mosque, the mausoleum, the medina, the marina, the golf and beach.
- The map locations of places of Monastir to visit.
- ;-) Mahmoud and his carriage.
- The days of the souks of Monastir and surrounding towns.
- The useful addresses, phone numbers and the map locations :
Railway Station, Airport, Bus Station, Tourism Offices, Post Office, Police, Hospital.
- The useful informations in brief (changing money, climate, cuisine, public holidays...).
- And much more ...
The application lets you easily plan your travel itinerary.